Does your commercial business require warehouse space as part of its regular operations? If so, you may be wondering whether it makes sense for you to buy warehouse space or to lease the warehouse space you need. You also might be wondering about all the different types of warehouse spaces available on the market.
As the commercial real estate division of Asking Price Realty, TripleNetInvesting.com has helped many businesses successfully fulfill their warehouse needs. Here are just some of the things to consider in order for you to find the right type of warehouse space to fulfill your company’s needs.
Identify Your Needs
- How much square footage do you need?
- Does it need to be temperature controlled?
- What type of security will you need?
- Do you need private access?
- Do you need a loading dock?
The best way to identify your needs is to compile a written list of all the functions of your business. Go through that list in detail and think about all of the different ways that your business activities relate to your warehouse needs. Most importantly, think about the ways that you expect your business to grow in the future so you can have an idea of how soon your warehouse needs are going to change.
Decide If You Should Buy Or Lease
- Do you have the upfront capital to purchase your own warehouse space?
- Is there warehouse space for sale in a convenient area?
- Can you get more for your money if you lease?
- How long will you need the warehouse space?
- What types of warehouse options are available in the rental market compared to what your needs are?
- What types of terms are the various difference warehouses offering tenants?
Many companies find that they are better off buying warehouse space if their company is planning on growing significantly in the future. Some companies don’t need the storage space at all, they’re just looking for warehouse space as an investment to rent out to other businesses. Some companies buy warehouses space, use part of it and rent the rest of it out.
Let Us Help You!
As the commercial real estate division of Asking Price Realty, TripleNetInvesting.com is a leading expert in helping businesses fill their warehouse needs. Whether you’re looking to buy or rent warehouse space, call us today. We can help your company make the right choice!